My birthday is on April 3rd. Here is the link to my Wish (Shopping) List. Feel free to buy me anything.
I have gone through the trouble of creating a Wish (Shopping) List, all you have to do is CLICK.
My Best Photos
- Howrah Bridge at Night
- Boat Trip
- Photo 1000
- Hi-Sat Color Pics
- Turtle Island
- Eve in Liluah
- Misc Photos
- Black & White
- Crazy Kolkata
- One Evening
- Old Photos withs Sisters and Friend
- VP, Mandir, Wax Museum, Ayuthya and Pegion
- Wonderful Didi
- Manju didi family vacation to Dal Housie
- Manju didi home in Hissar
- My Girl
- Our Home in Hissar
- Mandir @ Kagdana, Haryana
- Dada ji & Dadi ji
- Kagdana Home
- Manju di
- Shyla - The Takla Baby with Wonder Car
- Diya and Simran
- Bindass Shyla
- Monkey on Ladoo
- Fearless Diya
- Shyla on Rainy Day
- Ladoo. Kannu and Hutch wala dog
- Maa Durga Going away
- Aalo Tikki at City Center
- Water logged streets in Howrah
- Living life on the edge
- South City Mall
- Love in the tub
Durga Puja 2008
Camera(s) I use & used:
- Nikon D80 Digital SLR - Nov 2008
- Fujifilm FinePix F470 6mp - May 2006
- Kodak Easyshare CX4200 2mp - Jan 2003
- Canon Prima BF 8 - Sep 1998
Mirror, mirror on the wall, who is Kuldip, tell us all…
He is all that can be and nothing that could never be:
To describe him would be discourteous, to him and to you as a reader, as it can never be done accurately. All that he is, is made of tedious work. The hair is, if noticed carefully, dyed and colored but naturally white, due to all the stress undertaken. The black eye bags denote the insomniac sleeping behavior in recent times. The lips move less compared to others as it expresses the thinking before saying anything. The broad shoulders and widened body frame illustrates him as the descendant from Haryana of a Jat family. Feet firmly rooted in the grounds display the humble upbringing by parents and a manner of respecting the elders. Big palms tell stories of giving more to the needy than of greed of wanting more.
"Perfectionist." Whoever knows him, vouches for the same. Every aspect of anything has already gone through his head before yours. Is known to get under stress and annoyed if things are not done as he would do them: perfectly.
"Businessman." Almost never has lunch on a normal time. There is no moment that he's not thinking about the markets, buying and/or selling steel. Did a favor to the others by not entering the corporate world.
"Photographer." Each pixel needs to be there for a reason. After having clicked more than 40000 digital pictures, he now shoots the world with his Nikon D80 Digital SLR camera.
"Blogger." Esperienza, allows to witness the world through his eyes. Could possibly become a module itself in a time-management course.
"Cook." Stories of his version of Maggie has travelled like wild fire around the world; a specialist in cooking chicken, and also has a chicken dish named after himself, the kuldip chicken. Expertise includes Thai & Italian cuisine.
"Good listener." Was never known as someone who talks too much, but has a knack of listening to other people, unfortunately, his memory doesn't always serve him right. As a result has some very talkative friends.
"Movie buff." There are very few weekends which are spent without watching at least one or two movies. Comedy, thriller, drama, romantic, anything, as long as it keeps him entertained and seated in one place for around 2 hours.
"Mr. Photoshop." The software was created for him to master. He can turn any image to his own creation with some time with Photoshop. He made a habit of gifting photos of his work and there's nothing else that can be that customized for anyone. Don't forget to get yours.
"Mr.Glove-Hands (Cricket Fielding)." He has broken batsmen's glasses with his googlies; he has tainted bowling figures of the best bowlers in the Webster Sixers; but he was never selected in a team for either of the qualities. He was taken for the ability to be able to hold on to catches. And it's a very simple procedure: see a ball flying, just put up the hand, and close the grip, that's it, done.
"Fast learner." To be able to study for exams with only a hour left, would be hara-kiri for most, but that was the manner in which the Bachelor's degree in Business Administration from Webster University was acquired.
"Webmaster." The 'web' bug hit him at a young age, made a gang called "Spaceboyz" for designing web pages, etc. Took the hobby further to start up iPixel Studios and later designed the WUT's presence on the web, currently mastering the 'esperienza' blog.
"Traveler." Has traveled to more cities in Thailand than a resident in the country for over 20 years. The digital camera has never rested in any of these trips and doesn't expect to get any in the future trips.
"Creative." His tendency to get bored in a spilt of a second has heightened a hormone called creativity to double up in his blood levels and as a result is illustrated through his photography, designing, blogging, etc.
"Treasurer." Put him in a room filled with money, and he will make it talk. Having mantled the responsibility for handling the greens for Webster Thailand Student Council, he decided to do the same with his business.
"Helpful." Although no enemies are known, nonetheless, even his enemies would vow of this quality and ability of his. Where many think of their self-interest, the thought of the common good comes first to him.
"Trustworthy." Another quality that sets him apart from the crowd, if he's given his word, you wouldn't need anything else.
"Dynamic." Hardly a man to get bored with; if you want to learn multi-tasking the recommended dosage of one hour with him would be more than enough.
"Marketing guy." The persuasion skills taught by a certain professor are instilled so deep, that he can sell anything and everything under the sun. Well, for starters, he makes good money selling steel. His work can be visited here.
"Prankster." This is the meaning of 'fun' in his dictionary. A manner in which to de-stress, who needs the Osho Ashrams?
"Chicken lover." Any place with good chicken: be it a restaurant, friend's kitchen or even a dhaba which boosts of any well prepared chicken dish, he can be found.
"Good soul." There could never be any accurate or any other means of measurement for the soul. As a very famous Indian poet and saint has penned: "...Jab paida hue toh jag hansa hum roye; aisi karni kar chalo, hum hanse jag roye..."
If I tell you more, then you will be in awe, and that would be a mistake.
As told by the mirror on the wall.
Mirror, mirror on the wall, who is Kuldip, tell us all…
- My Bike
- My Car
- Wish (Shopping) List
- Blog Header Image
- Things to do, before I die...
- My Visiting Card
- Resume in PDF or DOC format
|Home||3A Ganga Apts. 99 Girish Ghosh Road, Liluah, Howrah 711204, WB, India.|
|Work||105 Dharamtala Road, Liluah, Howrah 711204, WB, India.|
Love and be loved in return.
- Visit Dubai.
- Take a walk on the China wall.
Publish a coffee table book of my photographs.
- Open up a bank account in Switzerland.
Get a permanent tattoo.
- Buy a car for mom and dad.
Become a Business man.
- Do Kanya Daan.
- Drive a Ferari.
Buy land on moon. Go abroad for my college studies. Create a list of all the important dates (birthdays, anniversaries, etc) in your family. Buy a Digital SLR camera. Fly in an airplane. Drive a Mercedes Benz. Jump in the swimming pool with your clothes on for no reason. Send mom and dad to a vacation abroad. Ride a 360 degree roller coaster.
- Fly an airplane.
- Skate on ice.
- Become a business man like my father.
- Serve the Indian army.
- Watch a wrestling (like WWF) match live.
Buy an apartment.
- Click one hundred thousand digital photos.
’s final match of Cricket World Cup. India Go Skydiving.
- Get somebody I know drunk before 22 October, 2014.
- Get an MBA.
Do Scuba Diving.
- Go to
to attend Sher Ahmed Mubejo’s wedding. Pakistan
- Get six pack abs.
Buy a off-road mountain bike.
- Attend a really huge ROCKing Concert.
- Publish a book on SMS with Yogesh Goel.
Create your Digital / Printable Family Tree.
- Get my caricature done.
- Get wet in the rain purposely.
- Grow full moustache and beard and keep it for a month.
- Do not talk for one whole day.
- Go for Bungee Jumping.
- Visit at least one place in all the six continents.
- Be a member of the audience in a TV show.
- Start organizing yearly Christmas Eve all-night party with Sharad Agarwal and make sure all friends present are with their life partners.
- Build a farm house / Bungalow.
- Write my will.
Go to a Casino in . Las Vegas
- Drive at over 200 KMPH.
- Keep a journal of all funny things our kids say when they are young and read it to them when they are older.
- Publish Veeni's Book (first get her to write it.)
- Beat Veeni at Badminton.
- Eat at Sizzlers’s.
Eat at MK’s.
- Have soft bread with green thing.
- Have coconut with ice and jelly.
Have a baby girl.
- Have Italian food at Hua Hin corner wala shop.
- Have S&P Bakery ka Tom Yum
- Have fruits at the night market
Have KFC ka Zababs
- Drive through the countryside.
- Live in a tree house in a jungle/forest.
- Have fun at the beach.
- Go to a Europe Trip (
) Paris-Eiffel Tower Go to a USATrip. Go to via Siliguri (Meet Dolly Di & Family) Darjeeling Go to in Rajdhani Express. New Delhi
- Visit the Taj Mahal.
Go to Hissar & Haryana (Meet Manju Di & Family)
- Go to
Golden Temple, Amritsar Ride a bike together Sight seeing in Calcutta Go to Gujarat(Surat-Baroda-Navsari)
- Go to disco together
Go to Saraburi (Meet Pappa & Mummy)
- Go to Hissar via Rohtak (Meet Rony & Family)
- Go to Jaipur (Meet Mukta Di & Family)
- Go to snowy place (Shimla or Manali)
Donate blood whenever possible.
- Go to Jaisalmer.
- Read a book.
- Go to Kerela
Watch all the episodes of F.R.I.E.N.D.S. Watch all the episodes of Seinfeld. Eat at a Thai restaurant in . Calcutta
- Have Veg Pizza at Dusit Resort, Hua Hin.
- Go to
- Watch an ODI Match Live at
. Eden Gardens
- Go to Kashmir and live in a houseboat on
. Dal Lake
- Cook Thai Food at home.
- Stay awake for 24 hours.
Get a pet dog.
- Go to Aa Manao Beach in Thailand (have Tom Yum).
- Go to
at Prachuap Khiri Khan Monkey Temple
- Look at all the photos from
- Have Hyatt Buffet in
- Have a baby boy.
- Have Hilton Buffet in Hua Hin.
Have puchkas in (huge huge). Calcutta
- Visit WUT in Hua Hin.
- Eat green apple in
. New Zealand
- Go to
New Zealand& for honeymoon. Australia
- Drink coffee at Starbucks in Hua Hin.
- Go to
in Hua Hin (and sit and wait; where VP waited for KG for 5 hours) Market Village
- Go to Hua Hin beach.
Go to Marine Drivein Mumbai Go to Chaupati in Mumbai Eat lunch (Chicken and Fish) at Raja Chacha’s house.
- Take a trip with Sharad & Riddhi.
- Take a trip with Vineet & Prachi.
- Take a trip with Sharad & Riddhi and Vineet & Prachi.
- Collect 20 different types of balls.
- Chase the rainbow.
- Have white flowers during honeymoon.
- During honeymoon, must do the 1 thing that the other person says to do (daily different wish).
Go to religious places (Shirdi-Vaishno Devi-Haridwar)
- Go to Mayapur together.
- Have a collection of at least 500 books.
- Get a huge collage of photos on the wall.
- Go mystery shopping together.
- Go on the road with no predetermined destination.
- Do not die before doing all these things.
- List all of the above on 43things.com
Thank you for visiting my blog kulxp.blogspot.com
I have decided to start a blog and to share few of my best photographs online through this blog. I was inspired by my most sophisticated friend Shamasis's blog to start my own. I will also write about my experiences. The title of this blog is 'esperienza', which in Italian means 'experience' and was translated with the help of my linguist friend Norma Gutierrez.
Look forward to see some amazing photographs + xp + fun. Keep surfing.
I clicked this photo from terrace of VIP Condominium (my residence in Thailand.) I miss the BEAutiful evenings at VIP. (Rashed bhai don’t take the last line too seriously.)