These photos are from Cambodia taken by my dear friend Norma GutiƩrrez from Mekhikho (Mexico.) Norma went to Cambodia for vacation recently along with others like Richa, Deepraj and JinXin from WUT (I hate you guys for not taking me... joking.)

I always wanted to visit Cambodia to see the world famous Ankor Wat. I hope I will fulfill my wish someday.

Click to view enlarged photo

Click to view enlarged photo

Click to view enlarged photo

Click to view enlarged photo

Click to view enlarged photo

Click to view enlarged photo

Click to view enlarged photo

Click to view enlarged photo

Click to view enlarged photo

Click to view enlarged photo

Click to view enlarged photo

Click to view enlarged photo

After viewing the photos I can't wait to go to Cambodia for a photo shoot. Thank you Norma for sharing the photos with us.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

good photos...

u got some serious competition... ;)

Kuldip Kumar Garhwal said...

the above mentioned offer or website is for US citizens only.

vp
dont worry.. when I sense competition, I will send Agent Norma for a mission in the Gobi Desert. hahahaha

Anonymous said...

There will be no sending of Agent Norma far away!! :)

Kuldip Kumar Garhwal said...

Agent Norma
Have you forgotten your training? You should be always ready to go to any mission, anywhere, and anytime.